Meet Loraine Trammell The Author Of Walking In Faith During A Storm
Theres an old cliché I can do bad all by myself. However, Loraine Trammell, author of Walking in Faith During a Storm believes that that cliché should be reworded to I can do better all by myself. With Loraine s favorite scripture being Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strentheneth me it is truly evident that her faith is rooted and grounded in the word of God. Family oriented, spiritually grounded, civic and community oriented, Loraine embodies a spirit of integrity, honesty and loyalty. A native of Atlanta, Georgia, Loraine graduated from Atlantas Hoke Smith High School in 1983. Upon graduation, she furthered her education at Massey Business College and received a Certificate of Completion from Control Data Institute. In 1986, Loraine accepted a position with Primerica Financial Services where through hard work, determination, and perseverance she progressively attained the position of Liaison Specialist. Loraine feels extremely blessed that she has been able to render 30 years of service as an employee of Primerica.
Homegoing Services For Deacon William M Dixon Sr Saturday June 23 2012 1: 00 Am Beulah Missionary Baptist Church 2340 Clifton Springs Road Decatur Georgia 30034 The Reverend Jerry D Black Pastor Officiating
- Atlanta Funeral Programs Collection
- Homegoing Services for Deacon William M. Dixon, Sr., Saturday, June 23, 2012, 11:00 A.M., Beulah Missionary Baptist Church, 2340 Clifton Springs Road, Decatur, Georgia 30034, The Reverend Jerry D. Black, Pastor, Officiating
- Contributor to Resource:
- African-American Historical and Genealogical Society . Metro Atlanta Chapter Wesley Chapel Genealogy Group
- Funeral program for William Melvin Dixon, Sr. Birth date: February 12, 1930. Death date: . Funeral date: June 23, 2012. Church: Beulah Missionary Baptist Church . The Atlanta Funeral Programs Collection is a project of the Digital Library of Georgia in association with the Auburn Avenue Research Library on African-American Culture and History as part of Georgia HomePLACE. The project is supported with federal LSTA funds administered by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Georgia Public Library Service, a unit of the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia.
- Metadata URL:
Board Of Health To Conclude Covid
DCBOHWebmasterBoard of Health News
The DeKalb County Board of Health will conclude COVID-19 testing operations this Tuesday on the campus of Beulah Missionary Baptist Church, located at 2340 Clifton Springs Rd., in Decatur.
Beginning Wednesday, August 19, the Board of Health will operate the following testing locations, Monday through Friday, from 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.:
- Former K-Mart Store Parking Lot 5597 Buford Hwy. NE, Doraville, Ga. 30340
- Greater Piney Grove Baptist Church1879 Glenwood Ave. SE, Atlanta, Ga. 30316
- Greenforest Community Baptist Church3250 Rainbow Dr., Decatur, Ga. 30034
- Salem Bible Church5460 Hillandale Dr., Stonecrest, Ga. 30058
The testing location at Greenforest Community Baptist Church is also open on Saturday, from 9:00 a.m. until noon, by appointment only.
COVID-19 testing is free and open to all individuals who wish to be tested. A drivers license or identification card is not required, however registration in advance is strongly encouraged.
For testing site hours of operation and online appointment scheduling for all DeKalb County Board of Health testing sites, visit dekalbhealth.net, or call the COVID-19 Call Center at 294-3700, Option 1. Call center hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. on Saturday.
For more resources and information about COVID-19, visit the DeKalb County Board of Healths COVID-19 website at dekalbhealth.net/covid-19.
Also Check: What Does The Bible Say About The Gays
Fathers Day Food Giveaways Being Held At Several Locations In Dekalb County
Residents will receive about $45 worth of food on a first-come, first-served basis.
Food distributions will be held at the following locations starting at 9 a.m.:
- New Birth Missionary Baptist Church, 6400 Woodrow Road, Stonecrest, GA 30038
- Berean Christian Church, 2201 Young Road, Stone Mountain, GA 30088
- Beulah Missionary Baptist Church, 2340 Clifton Springs Road, Decatur, GA 30034
- Big Miller Grove Missionary Baptist Church, 3800 Big Miller Grove Way, Stonecrest, GA 30038
- The Covenant Church, 1700 Corey Boulevard, Decatur, GA 30032
- Shy Temple CME Church, 2030 Wesley Chapel Road, Decatur, GA 30035
- Rehoboth Baptist Church, 2997 Lawrenceville Highway, Tucker GA 30084
Since May 2020, DeKalb County has distributed 78,000 boxes of food.
Copyright 2022 WGCL. All rights reserved.
Beulah Missionary Baptist Church
- Chaz PaytonMay 1, 2016Been here 10+ timesThe choirs, service, and of course the message!!
- queeninchargeOctober 5, 2014
- October 7, 2010Been here 10+ timesjoin the family life center. Great gym!
- beulah missionary baptist church decatur & #149
- beulah missionary baptist church decatur photos & #149
- beulah missionary baptist church decatur location & #149
- beulah missionary baptist church decatur address & #149
- beulah missionary baptist church decatur & #149
- beulah missionary baptist church decatur & #149
- beulah missonary baptist church decatur & #149
Don’t Miss: What Is Sodom And Gomorrah In The Bible
Beulah Missionary Baptist Church Iglesia Bautista
4650 Flat Shoals Pkwy, Decatur, GA 30034, Estados Unidos
Ciudad : Decatur, Georgia, Estados Unidos
Horario y dias de apertura :
En el mapa pulse : Como llegar , para que el mapa le muestre el camino , desde su ubicaciÃ³n a la parroquia
ver el mapa en otra pagina pulse aqui .
ValoraciÃ³n por los usuarios de google maps : 4,8
NÂº opiniones usuarios google maps : 432
Opiniones de los usuarios de google maps :
revisiones Llamo al Rev. E. Dewey Smith mi Â«predicador de campoÂ» de Decatur, Georgia. Es un joven que canta los viejos himnos al estilo sureÃ±o. TambiÃ©n es un hombre culto que relaciona las Escrituras con los acontecimientos deÂ Mika W. 5 Tuve el mejor servicio, experiencia y compaÃ±erismo en esta iglesia. No solo tenÃamos iglesia, tenÃamos iglesia, iglesia. La presencia del SeÃ±or estuvo presente. El pastor y los invitados fueron super amables. EstaÂ Adriena Long 5 Gran lugar de culto. Mega iglesia con sensaciÃ³n de iglesia pequeÃ±a. Â¡Â¡Â¡Se siente como en casa!!!Los feligreses son muy amables y acogedores.
Pastor is phenomenal and has an amazing way of bridging the gap over several generations. The service and worship is amazing! Erica Hill 5 Amo la iglesia. Hermoso lugar â¦ pero para que esto sea una mega iglesia, es hora de reparar algunos daÃ±os por agua en el techo de ambos edificios y en el santuario. MantÃ©n al pastor y a los miembros de la iglesiaÂ Ranyatta Roland Gran lugar para adorar. Atiende a toda la familia
Dekalb County Hosts Covid
This weekend DeKalb County is continuing its efforts to Stop the Spread of COVID-19 with several community-based initiatives designed to mitigate the health and economic impacts of the pandemic.
Stopping the spread of the deadly COVID-19 virus is our top priority, DeKalb County CEO Michael Thurmond said.
Initiatives in the countys Stop the Spread campaign include:
- The distribution of 1,350 boxes of food, in partnership with Atlanta Community Food Bank. The schedule is as follows:
- Friday, July 17:
- 10 a.m. at Antioch AME Church, 4730 Elam Road, Stone Mountain, GA 30083
- 1 p.m. at Welcome Friend Baptist Church, 3198 Bouldercrest Rd., Ellenwood, GA 30294
- The distribution of 50,000 COVID-19 Care Kits containing two face masks and hand sanitizer in hard-hit areas of the county during the month of July.
- Radio and print campaigns targeting the African American and Hispanic communities with high infections rates. The ads emphasize the importance of staying home, hand washing and wearing masks when going out during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Encouraging residents to visit the DeKalb County Board of Health testing site on Saturday, July 18, at Greenforest Community Baptist Church, 3250 Rainbow Dr., Decatur. Appointments are required and can be made at or by calling 294-3700, Option 1.
Recommended Reading: What Does The Bible Say About Hope
Submit A Review For Beulah Missionary Baptist Church
Your rating **Tips for writing a great review:
1 million customersfind businesses on BusinessYab every month.
- Promote and drive traffic to your business
- Be found by customers and prospects
- Make business connections
Reverend Jerry Black Pastor Of The Beulah Missionary Baptist Church Decatur Georgia
A proud product of the state of Arkansas, Reverend Jerry D. Black, pastor of the Beulah Missionary Baptist Church, Decatur, Georgia, hails from the small town of Blytheville, Arkansas, where he developed a love and sense of compassion for others. Even as a boy, he exemplified a spirit of devotion and cared for the needs of others more than his own. Reared by his great-grandmother, the late Mrs. Pearl Grant, the young Jerry spent time with Mama Pearl seeing that her needs were met as she grew older and less able to care for herself. These early years laid the foundation for the life and the ministry of a humble servant of God.
The Beulah family moved into the Worship Center in 1999, and then completed Phase II and opened the Family Life Center in 2006. Pastor Black has led the Beulah Church to become the H.E.L.P station with the members and ministries of the church fulfilling the mission of Helping You Get Where God Wants You to Be.
The recipient of many honors and awards, Pastor Black is a national icon among preachers and pastors. He is the Preachers Preacher. Yet, he his heart for serving Gods people remains the same as he focuses on service and not fame and prosperity, a rarity for a pastor and preacher of his caliber. A servant-leader, Pastor Black visits the sick, serves bereaved families at repasts, counsels members privately, and greet members and visitors after each worship service.
Don’t Miss: What Does The Bible Teach Us