You Also Want An Epaper Increase The Reach Of Your Titles
YUMPU automatically turns print PDFs into web optimized ePapers that Google loves.
< strong> Camp< /strong> < strong> Creek< /strong> < strong> Church< /strong> < strong> of< /strong> < strong> Christ< /strong> Those Who Serve February 2008 Function 1st Sunday 2nd Sunday 3rd Sunday 4th Sunday Call to Worship Vincent Bethel Jerrund Wilkerson Melvin Alexander Kennie Phillips Announcements James Moore Derrick Marcus Terrance Crooks Bryan Coltrain Scripture Reading Tommy Berry Kenton Gills Render Rosser Dewayne Hogans Opening Prayer Michael Jones Ben Allen Clarence Black Charles Black Closing Prayer Paul Nowon Willie Bradford Eddie Greene Tommie Coltrain Songleader Tony Phillips Gerald Wright Robert Clemons Tony Phillips Communion Ldr. Terrance Crooks Jerrund Wilkerson Tony Phillips Phil Ewing Attendants Terry Williams Dan Peel Tommy Coltrain Carzell Anderson Carl Bolton Lionel Edwards Howard Griffin, Jr. Anthony Jackson Dennis Davis Sherrad Heyward Darryl Provo Eugene Holsey Ushers Jonathan Sagers Alex Wilkerson Terry Williams Artis Wells Mark Barnes Jonathan Coltrain Nate Wright Nick Wilkerson Jonathan Marcus Spencer Neal Bryan Coltrain Richard Coleman Response Team Ben Allen Carlos Phillips Jerrund Wilkerson Frank Lucas Willioam Hogan Kennie Phillips Bennie Wilkerson Michael Jones Van Driver – Seniors Kris Jackson Kris Jackson Dennie Davis Dennis Davis Van Driver – Students Richard Coleman Richard Coleman Richard Coleman Richard Coleman
What We Believe
- Faith in a triune God who rules and overrules heaven and earth
- The Bible is God’s Word and was written by men divinely and uniquely inspired and is absolutely trustworthy, and has supreme authority in all matters pertaining to faith and conduct
- Salvation or regeneration by faith in Christ and His work or redemption
- Regeneration is the impartation of the life and spirit of Christ into the hearts of God’s Children
- The Body of Christ or the invisible church is made up of individuals of many denominations, whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life. as indicated in Christ being the head
Where We Work
This profile needs more info.
If it is your nonprofit, add geographic service areas to create a map on your profile.
We do not have financial information for this organization.
Unlock nonprofit financial insights that will help you make more informed decisions.Try our monthly plan today.
- Analyze a variety of pre-calculated financial metrics
- Access beautifully interactive analysis and comparison tools
- Compare nonprofit financials to similar organizations
Want to see how you can enhance your nonprofit research and unlock more insights? Learn moreabout GuideStar Pro.
You May Like: What Is The Septuagint Bible