Trust What Jesus Did For You
And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.
The confidence you have is in what Jesus did on the cross. Your sin required death. It required a sacrifice. Instead of you dying, Christ took that on Himself. He paid for your sins. Your faith is in who Jesus is and what Hes done, not in anything you have or will do.
Putting your faith in Jesus does not require a list of good deeds to earn good standing with God. You could never achieve what it takes to be in Gods presence. So a perfect, sinless Savior did what you could not. You can trust in this salvation because it is dependent on something Jesus has already accomplished.
Bible Verse About Christmas Tree Ideas
Your Bible verse about christmas tree images are available. Bible verse about christmas tree are a topic that is being searched for and liked by netizens now. You can Download the Bible verse about christmas tree files here. Download all free images.
Bible verse about christmas tree. When His mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph before they came together she was found to be with child by the Holy Spirit. Bible verse against christmas treesJer 101 Hear ye the word which the LORD speaketh to you O house of Israel. Bible verses related to Christmas Trees from the King James Version KJV by Relevance. For one cutteth a tree out of the forest the work of.
Bible verses related to The Christmas Tree from the King James Version KJV by Relevance. Read More Jeremiah 103-4 – For the customs of the people are vain. For the heathen are dismayed at them. Isaiah 4118 Verse Concepts. Good Or Bad Fruit Impotence Of Idols Response Obelisks Unreliability Like a scarecrow in a cucumber field are they. 16 Half of it he burns in the fire over that half he eats meat.
Bible Verses For Wedding Invitations
Your wedding invitations will allow guests a look into what your big day will be all about. Send wedding guests an invitation that perfectly expresses your style. Take the opportunity to highlight your religious beliefs with fitting Bible verses for wedding invitations. You may want to incorporate these scriptures on love throughout your wedding or on any of your programs, invitations, thank you notes, and more.
- Be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32
- I am my beloveds, and my beloved is mine. Song of Solomon 2:16
- Many waters cannot quench love rivers cannot wash it away. Song of Solomon 8:7
- I have found the one whom my soul loves. Song of Solomon 3:4
- This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. John 15:12
- God has poured out his love into our hearts. Romans 5:5
- Love yesterday, today and forever. Jeremiah 31:3
- So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate. Matthew 19:6
- I hold you in my heart, for we have shared together Gods blessings. Philippians 1:7
Also Check: Pray Without Ceasing Meaning
God Is A Source Of Courage
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.
This verse appears at a crucial moment in the history of Gods people. Having spent 40 years living in the wilderness, they are about to enter the land God Has promised to them, but they expect to face a fierce fight for that land.
God is always with you no matter what you face. He does not command you to be courageous in your own strength. Take courage in the knowledge of His presence and power with you.
Jesus Is The Good Shepherd
I am the good shepherd. I know My own and My own know Me.
A shepherd guides and looks after the sheep in his care. Jesus, the Son of God, is the Good Shepherd, and His followers are His sheep. There is only one God of the Universe who made you, knows what you need and calls you His own.
Jesus is a good shepherd. Hes 100 percent trustworthy. He always knows whats best for you, even if its not easy. To follow Him, you need to know Him and listen for Him. As you get to know Him through prayer, reading the Bible and being in community with other followers of Jesus, you will be able to distinguish His good voice from other voices.
Also Check: What Does The Bible Say About Abusive Marriages
Wedding Bible Verses About Love
The bible provides wonderful verses about love. Take the opportunity to shine a spotlight on your relationship with Christ on your wedding day. Verses in scripture that relate to love will be the perfect way to reflect your devotion to not only each other but also, your faith. These scriptures on love serve as spiritual and sentimental reminders of the love that you share as a couple and provide you with a way to honor your religious beliefs while celebrating with friends and family. For your reception toast, wedding programs or save the dates, consider using other Bible verses about love that everyone can relate to.
Bible Verses To Encourage You
Concordia University Texas is a Christ-centered community it’s our first core value. We strive to be a place where Christ is honored and all are welcome. During these unprecedented times, CTX is committed to supporting students in their academics and their faith.
We pray that the following Bible verses will encourage you and remind you of the hope we have in Christ.
Note: Unless otherwise indicated, the following verses are from the English Standard Version Bible.
“In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart I have overcome the world.”
“So do not fear, for I am with you do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Psalm 34:45, 8
I sought the LORD, and He answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to Him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed. Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him!
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose.
2 Chronicles 7:14
You May Like: We Are Born Sinners
Bible Verses For Wedding Albums
These powerful and timeless wedding bible verses will remind you both of what brought you together, and reaffirm that youre united not just in your love, but also in your faith. Have these comforting words throughout your personalized wedding photo album after the big day or custom wedding frames on your living room wall for the future. No matter what, theyre bound to leave an imprint in your own hearts, as well as your loved ones.
Inspirational Bible Verses And Quotes
“Our faith can move mountains.”
We all experience seasons in life that can be discouraging and stressful. Whether you’re dealing with the loss of a job, the death of a loved one, or an overall confusion about where life is heading, reading through inspirational Bible verses is an excellent way to lift your spirits and gain a new perspective on a difficult situation. The word of God has a profound way of encouraging its readers to be strong and courageous in the midst of tumultuous circumstances. These inspirational quotes are a great starting point for morning prayers and hope-filled conversations. Use them as an ever-present reminder all things are possible with God, and His mercies are new every morning.
Keeping uplifting Bible verses close to the heart helps us see the beauty in everything. When we are filled with joy each day, it’s easier to treat people with kindness and respect. Take a look at these inspirational bible verses about strength.
Read Also: What The Bible Says About Tattoos
Bible Verses About Love
The Bible has a lot to say about the bonds of love and devotion. Bible verses about love speak of the perfect love that everyone should have toward their friends, family and mankind, not to mention the Lord. However, Bible verses about love also offer a revealing look at the strength and hope that romantic love can provide. It can be difficult to put your feelings for one another into words, but these Bible verses about love seem to capture its essence just right.
13. Romans 13:8: “Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.”
14. 1 Corinthians 13:4-5: “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.”
15. 1 Corinthians 13:2: “If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.”
16. 1 Corinthians 16:14: “Do everything in love.”
17. Song of Solomon 8:7: “Many waters cannot quench love rivers cannot wash it away. If one were to give all the wealth of his house for love, it would be utterly scorned.”
18. Psalm 143:8: “Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.”
21. Ephesians 4:2: “Be completely humble and gentle be patient, bearing with one another in love.”
Bible Verses On Trusting God
Life is unpredictable. Even with the best plans and intentions, no one can predict for sure what will come their way in life.
In December 2019, no one planned New Year’s resolutions with COVID-19 in mind. Most of us had never heard of it. Life threw a big curveball.
When unexpected times come, everyone needs to be reminded that God is good, in control and trustworthy even if everything seems out of control. Below is a list of 21 reminders of that truth.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight.
This is one of the most comforting verses to cling to when you are facing uncertainty or difficulty in your life. Your situation or the situation around you may be beyond your understanding, but it is not beyond Gods.
God knows what is going on all the hows, whens, and whys. When you do not know what to do or what will happen next, trust that He does. Follow Gods guidelines and commands knowing that as you practice obedience, He is working out the rest. The LORD is my strength and my shield my heart trusts in Him, and He helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise Him
Beautiful Wedding Bible Verses
Written by Shutterfly Community Last Updated: Jul 2, 2021
Looking for wedding readings, scriptures on love or guidance for your wedding? Couples who wish to show their devotion to each other and their faith often turn to bible verses about marriage when planning a wedding. More often than not, its the custom-picked details in your wedding invitations that will help you enjoy the planning process and make the greatest impact on your big day. Youll want your big day to reflect who you are, what you love, and most importantly youll want every detail to shine a spotlight on your unique love story. Revel in picking out the details that are particular to the two of you as a couple. Incorporate your favorite Bible verses into your wedding decor, custom wedding invitations, ceremony, reception, and more!
Read The Bible In A Year
Reading the Bible daily not only helps you grow in your faith and walk with Jesus Christ, but will be an amazing source of encouragement throughout your day. You can read the Bible in one year with one of our Bible reading plans in over 50 translations. Reading the Bible in one year is easier than you think when you follow a schedule!
You May Like: Mixing Races In The Bible
Rescheduled Interactive Christmas Event Is Planned
An event offering a free family friendly re-enactment of Bethlehem at the time of Jesus’ birth continues Saturday and Sunday at a local church.
“A Walk Through Bethlehem” had been scheduled for Dec. 10 through 12, but damage from high winds resulted in the decision to postpone the event at United Methodist Church of the Servant.
Here is a listing including details about “A Walk Through Bethlehem” and other Christmas events planned by metro area churches. Events are free, unless otherwise noted.
“A Walk Through Bethlehem,” an interactive re-enactment of the streets of Bethlehem at the time of Jesus’ birth, continues from 6 to 9 p.m. Saturday, and 6 to 8 p.m. on Sunday at United Methodist Church of the Servant, 14343 N MacArthur, .
“A Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols for Christmas,” 5 p.m. Sunday, St. Paul’s Episcopal Cathedral, 127 NW 7, features traditional scripture readings and carols that tell the story of the birth of Jesus, .
“Behold The Lamb of God: The True Tale of the Coming of Christ,” a Christmas worship experience, will be at 10:45 a.m. Sunday at St. John Missionary Baptist Church, 5700 N Kelley and online at www.StJohnOKC.org, featuring messages from St. John’s senior pastor, the Rev. Major Jemison, and other preachers, plus music from the church’s praise and worship team.
Bible Verses About Hope
When all seems hopeless, Gods message about our future can deeply encourage us. The Bible is full of scripture about hope and its good to be reminded from time to time of the hope that God offers to us.
- Psalm 62:5-8 Yes, my soul, find rest in God my hope comes from him. Truly he is my rock and my salvation he is my fortress, I shall not be shaken. My salvation and my honour depend on God he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, you people pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.
- Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
- Hebrews 6:19 We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.
- Romans 12:9-12 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honour one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervour, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
- Hebrews 10:23 Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.
- Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Don’t Miss: What Does The Bible Say About Mary Magdalene
Trust In God Brings Blessing
Blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in Him.
The verses before this one describe what it is like for those who trust in people. The result is not prosperity but difficulty. Humans are prone to mistakes and failures, just like you. A human is an unstable being to put your trust in.
With God, you can have confidence in His trustworthiness. He has never let you down, even if it felt like it for a time. He has been faithful and consistent since before time began. He is worthy of confidence because He has never made a mistake. He has never lost sight of His plan for you.
Bible Verses About Relationships
There’s no relationship manual that tells you how to overcome obstacles and strengthen the ties you have with your loved ones . Thankfully, Bible verses about love serve as excellent guides these scriptures offer jewels of wisdom that can help you navigate the ups and downs of love, as well as convey your heartfelt thoughts to your future spouse. There are a number of marriage scriptures and Bible verses about love that touch on the subject of relationships that you may want to mention on your wedding day.
26. Hebrews 10:24-25: “And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one anotherâand all the more as you see the Day approaching.”
27. Proverbs 30:18-19: “There are three things that amaze meâno, four things that I don’t understand: how an eagle glides through the sky, how a snake slithers on a rock, how a ship navigates the ocean, how a man loves a woman.”
28. 1 John 4:12: “No one has ever seen God but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.”
29. Proverbs 31:10: “Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.”
31. Romans 12:10: “Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
32. 1 Peter 4:8: “Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins.”
33. Ephesians 5:21: “Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.”
Recommended Reading: What Does The Bible Say About Mixing Races In Marriage